Learn How to Create & Manage a Website with ‘Award Winning WordPress’
What is WordPress?WordPress is a simple but powerful Content Management System (CMS)
which has made it possible now for people like you and I, non website developers to build beautiful websites. There simply isn’t a better website or blogging platform for business or personal sites.
Most new small businesses, entrepreneurs and bloggers are rapidly shifting towards using the WordPress platform to build their website.
Why WordPress is Great for Your Business Website
- Great Search Engine Optimization – Google Loves WordPress!
- Easily create and update content without having to know any code!
- Thousands of Plugins and Themes to choose from to ensure you get maximum results for minimum effort…
- Support is first class. You have a question about something? There is no end of WordPress users willing to share their knowledge and skills – we show you this in the training!
- One-click-installation – Quick installs are provided by many of the most popular Hosting Companies – we introduce you to this on the Training Day.
- …and all of this without having to pay out masses of money each and every month!
Use WordPress to create and/or manage your own Website!!!
- This hands-on, practical course will introduce you to how easy, flexible and user friendly a WordPress website can be. Whether you currently have a WordPress Website or not, this valuable training will show you how simple it is to have your website, the gateway to your business, just how you would like it.
- The ability to edit website information, change prices/opening times etc, add/delete pages, insert images and video and make lots of other changes without having to call a website developer makes great business sense, from a cost and efficiency perspective.
- You only need to learn this skill once…these tools will give YOU full control over your website, if that is what you want. If you prefer, you can have a designer build the site that you want, then you retain full control after that. Need to make a change? No problem, you will learn how to do this easily and at no cost to you, except a few minutes of your time to effect these changes.
If you are ready to build your own website, then it’s time to build it with WordPress.
We want to show you how simple it can be to create a basic website and how you can manage your own website just by mastering the simple skills of WordPress.
Still not convinced? Let me ask you something…
Is This You?
- Are you confused with little confidence and don’t know which way to turn?
- Do you have a great idea for a website or business – but never done anything about it?
- Do you want to learn how to put together a really cool looking website or blog?
- Are you a small business owner who is paying top dollar each time you want the tiniest amendment made to your site?
- Are you losing customers because there’s nothing for them to stay on your website for?
- Have you spent months working online, no visitors, no list and no sales because your site is not what customers want?
- Learn how to easily maintain your site…literally in seconds!!!
Then you need this training!
This course was put together for people just like you
…because I was just like you!
Why NOW is the RIGHT Time!
Join the thousands of others that have learned how much fun it is to amend and update your own WordPress website. With our full one-on-one WordPress training, coaching and support you will master the skills necessary to create a basic WordPress website and manage the content of that site.
In just a few short hours, you’ll have the confidence to put together your first basic website or blog without having to understand computer code.
- A static website is no longer enough if you want to rank highly in the Search Engines. Google, in particular is looking for content that other people are engaging with. WordPress offers the opportunity for sharing right across the social media spectrum and also on a 1-1 basis via its powerful comments option.
- Websites with Blogs get more traffic simply because they are updated more frequently. This makes it easier for your visitors to engage and interact. Updated unique content is exactly what Search Engines like Google, Yahoo & Bing look for and if they find it, your website is going to get ranked for the keywords you are promoting. WordPress simplifies all of this for you.
Need More Information? Just EMail by Clicking Here
New Venue Published Soon……
Special Offer of Only £75..
From Confused to Confident In A Few Short Hours…